It might be time to get that new roof installed, but first, you need to choose a color. That’s not always the easiest thing to do. It’s almost akin to choosing a paint color.
Since there are several shingle manufacturers, each offering dozens of color options, we thought it would be a good idea to give you our choice for the best-looking shingle colors of 2020. Of course, these colors are based on our personal preferences, but we hope this helps you narrow your search.
- CertainTeed Landmark in Max Def Georgetown Gray—If you want to lighten up the color of your house plus have plenty of colors, Max Def Georgetown Gray is our choice for the best shingle color of 2020.
- Owens Corning TruDefinition Duration in Storm Cloud—Do you think your house looks a little dull? This will help brighten up the house and add an enormous amount of color.
- CertainTeed Landmark in Max Def Weathered Wood—The yellows and blues just pop on this shingle, but at the same time, the colors blend perfectly.
- Malarkey Vista in Midnight Black—Are you looking for a darker-colored shingle but still want plenty of colors? This is a great choice.
- Malarkey Legacy in Weathered Wood—This shingle color is smooth-looking. It doesn’t have a lot of variance and color, but it’s elegant and blends in nicely with the dark shadow lines.